Division of Vietnamese Language and Culture
|Room 509 – 4th Floor – Block A1 – ULIS – VNU|
|Dr. Chu Thi Bich|
Teaching and developing the subject ‘Vietnamese Language and Culture’ for students of ULIS-VNU.
- Developing programs and plans for teaching, learning and managing the teaching process, examining and assessing several assigned subjects.
- Managing lecturers and staff of the Division.
- Managing the quality, content, methods of teaching and scientific research.
- Compiling curriculum and textbooks of subjects.
- Researching and improving teaching and learning methods; proposing the development plans, maintaining teaching – learning facilities.
- Developing plans and implementing political education, ideology, ethics, lifestyle for lecturers, officials and staff.
- Managing facilities and equipment of the Division.
- Cooperating with other departments and individuals outside the University to serve the functions and duties of the Department.
- Performing other tasks assigned by the President.
Achieved many achievements in training and teaching activities.