Center for Researching Chinese Teaching and Learning ULIS – Sunwah
|2nd Floor – Sunwah Building – ULIS -VNU|
Ulis – Sunwah Chinese Center for Teaching – Learning (NCTH) has the function of researching and organizing Chinese language teaching to meet the needs of learning and researching Chinese language of Vietnamese people, strengthening cooperation and exchange on teaching and scientific research between ULIS-VNU and domestic and foreign institutions.
- Developing and implementing experiment of advanced Chinese language training programs.
- Cooperating with domestic and foreign agencies and organizations to foster knowledge for Chinese language teachers and meet the demand of teaching Chinese in Vietnam.
- Teaching and organizing Chinese language exams at all levels, and organize exams to certify for Chinese language lecturers according to international standards.
- Organizing language and cultural exchanges between Vietnam, China and other countries.
- Organizing teacher exchanges between domestic and foreign institutions.
- Organizing scientific conferences on research and teaching Chinese language and culture.
- Searching for opportunities to cooperate with institutions in organizing long-term, short-term programs, scientific research, training, internships, and student exchange.
- Searching and organizing social services such as translation, study abroad and employment.
- Periodically every 6 months or when requested to report to the President on the results of the Center’s activities.