ULIS Psychology Center
|Room 400 – Block B2 – ULIS -VNU|
|MSc. Nguyen Van Doan
The Center for Psychological Consultancy has functions of organizing, deploying activities of prevention, support and interference (when necessary) with students and employees aiming at finding solutions to their psychological problems in life, work, learning and minimize possible negative effects on them in order to build up healthy, friendly environment for education and against school violence.
♦ Provide psychological support for students
- Provide suitable psychological support concerning age, gender, family and productive health.
- Provide consultancy, education, skills, measures for proper behaviors; prevent violence, violation and create safe, healthy and friendly environment for education.
- Consult, educate and enforce capacity to deal with arising problems in the relationship of families, teachers, students, friends and other social relations.
- Provide psychological consultancy for students who have difficulties and need help, intervention and necessary solutions. Refer students to professional psychologists when they have psychological disorder that is beyond the university’s ability to deal with.
- Provide skills, efficient learning methods and job orientation for students.
♦ Provide psychological consultancy for teachers, lecturers and staff members of the university
- Provide consultancy, help for teachers, lecturers and staff members who have difficulties and need support to deal with psychological problems in their relationship with students and colleagues,…
- Organize seminars, talk shows on student age psychology, teaching methods,…
- Organize activities connecting students to do group work.
- Do surveys relevant to students, provide consultancy of supportive policies for the university to develop students’ force.