Duration: 14 days
7 Vietnamese language units
- Asking for directions
- At the restaurant
- At the hotel
- At the hospital
5 ﬁeldtrips in Hanoi
- Van Mieu – Temple of literature
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Thang Long Water Puppetry theater
- Hanoi Old quarters
- Bat Trang ceramic village
4 Vietnamese culture sessions
- Vietnamese culture overview
- Religions and beliefs
- Vietnamese traditional games
- Vietnamese toy ﬁgurines making (To he)
6 culinary experiences
- Sen Buﬀet
- Hue foods
- Hanoi Cha Ca
- Vietnamese bread
- Ngon restaurant
- Spring Rolls
3 tours to world heritage sites
- Ha Long
- Hoi An
This course is designed for those who are beginner in Vietnamese language and expect to reach Intermediate level at the end of the course. The course is designed for 2 semesters and 2 levels (Beginner to Pre-Intermediate and Pre-Intermediate to Intermediate). The course provides learners with a wide knowledge of Vietnamese vocabulary, grammar as well as Vietnamese communication skills. Such knowledge and skills will be delivered to the learners through various activities both inside and outside classroom during the course. In particular, learners will have opportunities to have exchange activities with Vietnamese students at the university and join in field trips for Vietnamese language practice.
On successful completion of the course, learners are able to:
- Acquire a good range of vocabulary in different areas, particularly for daily communication.
- Read and understand in details a range of topics including Education, Business and Trade, Vietnamese culture, Vietnamese fesivals, Entertainment, Environment and History.
- Recognize and understand common spoken discourses including TV doccumentaries, instructions, announcements, telephone messages, etc.
- Express themselves confidently, clearly and politely using formal or informal Vietnamese language in everyday topics; have conversations; tell stories; describe events; express viewpoints;…
- Write clear, well-developed paragraphs in different formats including letters, description, proposal, instructions, presentations and
3.Course structure: 2 semesters
• 300 hours / 20 weeks for each semester
Monday to Friday.
You can choose:
Morning class: 8:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Or Afternoon class: 1:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
• Participation (10%)
• Mid-term test (30%)
• Final test (60%)
6.Tuition and other fees
• Class of 2 or more: $1400/semester
• Shared room: $40/month/person
• Individual room: $250/month
Electricity and water are not included
All rooms are fully furnished with air conditioner, electric heater, washing machine, wiﬁ
( Click a program to see more information! )
- Students of ULIS’s partner universities and institutions
- Students who are not a member of ULIS’s partners but wish to participate in this program
Vietnamese intensive course
- All foreign students who are interested in Vietnamese and Vietnamese culture.
Please refer to the attached files for the necessary information of the course including the content, structure, syllabus, accommodation, and tuition fee.
In order to complete the registration procedure, you should:
Step 1: Visit our website at:
Step 2: Click to download
|1. Announcement of enrollment||----> Download here|
|2. Application package||----> Download here|
|3. Application form||----> Download here|
|4. Certificate of health||----> Download here|
|5. Tuition payment instruction||----> Download here|
Step 3: Fill in the necessary forms.
Step 4: Prepare all the required documents (listed above).
Step 5: Send all of those files to email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with title “Study tour” or “ Vietnamese Intensive Course”.
Step 6: Wait for the the admission.
(You registration will be processed in at least a week. If admitted, you will receive the notification/ admission letter right after that.)
1. Please note that you will be assisted in getting a study visa(with multiple entries) on arrival at the International Airports.
(Tuition fee will have been paid before getting any visa assistance).
2. We’ll send you some pictures of the single room in the dormitory of ULIS’s.
Application: Online (visit our website) or offline (visit our office)
Admission Office: Faculty and Language Education, Room 307, A1 Building
University of Languages and International Studies
Vietnam National University, Hanoi
No.2, Pham Van Dong Street, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Website: http://fle.ulis.vnu.edu.vn/ or http:// ulis.vnu.edu.vn/