Duration: 14 days
7 Vietnamese language units
- Asking for directions
- At the restaurant
- At the hotel
- At the hospital
5 ﬁeldtrips in Hanoi
- Van Mieu – Temple of literature
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Thang Long Water Puppetry theater
- Hanoi Old quarters
- Bat Trang ceramic village
4 Vietnamese culture sessions
- Vietnamese culture overview
- Religions and beliefs
- Vietnamese traditional games
- Vietnamese toy ﬁgurines making (To he)
6 culinary experiences
- Sen Buﬀet
- Hue foods
- Hanoi Cha Ca
- Vietnamese bread
- Ngon restaurant
- Spring Rolls
3 tours to world heritage sites
- Ha Long
- Hoi An
Course structure: 2 semesters
• 300 hours / 20 weeks for each semester
Class Time: Monday to Friday
• Morning: 8:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
• Afternoon: 1:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
• Participation (10%)
• Mid-term test (30%)
• Final test (60%)
( Click a program to see more information! )
- Students of ULIS’s partner universities and institutions
- Students who are not a member of ULIS’s partners but wish to participate in this program
Vietnamese intensive course
- All foreign students who are interested in Vietnamese and Vietnamese culture.
- English: level A2
Please refer to the attached files for the necessary information of the course including the content, structure, syllabus, accommodation, and tuition fee.
In order to complete the registration procedure, you should:
Step 1: Visit our website at: http://fle.ulis.vnu.edu.vn/tuyen-sinh/tieng-viet-cho-nguoi-nuoc-ngoai/
Step 2: Click to download
|1. Announcement of enrollment||----> Download here|
|2. Application package||----> Download here|
|3. Application form||----> Download here|
|4. Certificate of health||----> Download here|
|5. Tuition payment instruction||----> Download here|
Step 3: Fill in the necessary forms.
Step 4: Prepare all the required documents (listed above).
Step 5: Send all of those files to email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with title “Study tour” or “ Vietnamese Intensive Course”.
Step 6: Wait for the the admission.
(You registration will be processed in at least a week. If admitted, you will receive the notification/ admission letter right after that.)
1. Please note that you will be assisted in getting a study visa(with multiple entries) on arrival at the International Airports.
(Tuition fee will have been paid before getting any visa assistance).
2. We’ll send you some pictures of the single room in the dormitory of ULIS’s.
Faculty of Language Education, Room 307, A1 Building
University of Languages and International Studies - Vietnam National University, Hanoi
Address: No.2, Pham Van Dong Street, Cau Giay, Hanoi