Annual Report 2020
Dear respectful partners,
First and foremost, we would like to extend our sincere greetings to all of you, home and overseas partners, who have accompanied the University of Languages and International Studies, Vietnam National University (ULIS – VNU) in all spheres for a long time up to now.
2020 has gone by ULIS with 10 outstanding achievements and activities of ULIS, including:
- The 19th Party Congress of ULIS -VNU, tenure 2020-2025 successfully organized;
- Hybrid (online and offline) national and international scientific conferences successfully organized;
- The program on fostering university management, leadership and administration skills for ULIS key staff successfully implemented;
- Develop innovative lecturers and organize “Inspiring educators” m training courses for staff of the whole school;
- Online teaching, learning and assessment activities at all levels synchronously, promptly and effectively applied, thereby ensuring the completion of the plan of 2019-2020 academic year;
- Plan for digital transformation at ULIS, VNU and F.I.R.E Project in the period 2020 – 2025 promulgated;
- Reading culture developed through a series of activities;
- Successful enrollment at all levels;
- Arabic language training program under assessment of AUN-QA;
- The renovation and construction of a system of co-working space (or Homies) completed for ULIS staff, lecturers and students.
This report will provide you with a summary of ULIS’s activities that you are interested in. With its eye-catching design and diverse contents, we hope you will find it helpful and continue to collaborate side by side with ULIS in the upcoming time.
Once again, we would like to express our deepest gratitude for your support and wish you good health, great success in your business and fruitful cooperation with ULIS. For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read online: HERE