Briefing of October 2020
On October 12th, 2020, ULIS – VNU successfully held a briefing of October 2020, hosted by Dr. Do Tuan Minh – ULIS President.
The briefing was attended by Dr. Do Tuan Minh – ULIS President, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lam Quang Dong, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ha Le Kim Anh and Dr. Nguyen Xuan Long – ULIS Vice Presidents; Chairman of ULIS Trade Union; Directors of offices; Directors of centers; FLSS Principal; UMS Principal; Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Dean of the Faculty of Language Education and Professional Development.
At the meeting, President Do Tuan Minh highly appreciated the efforts of all departments in implementing their tasks in September. Meanwhile, he expected the departments to continue to fulfill the targets and tasks in October.
Activities of the University in the past month:
- Organized admission and opening ceremony for QH.2020 students;
- Organized Club Day and ULIS Tour 2020;
- Signed a cooperation agreement with Hung Vuong University.
Key tasks in August 2020:
- 2nd-round enrollment for graduate courses in 2020;
- Organize orientation week for new students;
- Organize ULIS Book Fair 2020;
- Prepare for AUN assessment on the Arabic language and Culture program.