The 9TH “Chinese Bridge” competition
The 9th “Chinese Bridge” competition for Vietnamese High School students was successfully held on August 25th, 2016 at ULIS – VNU.
The topic of the elimination round of the 9th “Chinese Bridge” competition was: “Learn Chinese, make global friends”. This competition aims to encourage students to learn Chinese, enrich their understanding of the people, country and culture of China, make new friends, exchange knowledge with one another as well as prove themselves at such an international playground.
The competition was attended by 16 students of 8 teams, from 7 High Schools: Hoang Van Thu Gifted High School (Hoa Binh); Tran Phu Gifted High School (Hai Phong); Ha Long Gifted High School (Quang Ninh); Thai Nguyen Gifted High School; Bac Giang School Gifted High School; Hanoi-Amsterdam Gifted High School and Foreign Language Specialized School (two teams). They have beaten thousands of Chinese learners at afore-mentioned schools in the elimination round to win a position in the finale. Moreover, this competition also got a lot of encouragement from teachers, parents and students who have the passion for Chinese language and culture…
The competition this year included 4 parts: Making eloquence on an optional topic; answering questions from “Bank of exam questions”; performing artistic talent; making eloquence on a random topic.
The result of the elimination round of this competition was announced by the panel of judges:
* Collective prize:
– First prize: Team 1 of Foreign Language Specialized School.
– Second prize: Hanoi-Amsterdam Gifted High School.
– Third prize: Team 2 of Foreign Language Specialized School, Hoang Van Thu Gifted High School, Tran Phu Gifted High School.
– Consolation prize: Ha Long Gifted High School, Thai Nguyen Gifted High School, Bac Giang Gifted High School.
* Individual prize :
– Special prize: Nguyen Hoang Thu Trang
– First prize: Le Minh Hanh
– Second prize: Nguyen Vuong Thu; Lam Han Dinh
-Third prize: Do Hoai Anh; Le Hoang Viet; Pham Ngoc Phuong Tra.
The Organization Board also granted 9 consolation prizes and other sub-prizes to other contestants.