Faculty of English Language Teacher Education
|2nd floor – Room 206 – Block B2 – ULIS – VNU|
|Dr. Nguyen Thi Hong Nhung||Dr. Tran Thi Lan Anh
||MA. Nguyen Tuan Anh
|Dean||Vice Dean||Vice Dean|
- Specialize in training English and English pedagogy at bachelor’s level with standard and fast – track programs; offering graduate training for MA and Doctor degree in English teaching methodology and related fields.
- Conduct research and cooperate in research and teaching in the field of educational sciences and foreign languages with units inside and outside the university.
- Engaging in teaching, training and researching at other Faculties which feature in English.
- Teaching all subjects in English pedagogy education.
- Teaching all subjects at Master’s level, PhD in the field of English teaching methodology and related fields.
- Develop and teach bachelor’s degree courses in the field of social studies and foreign language education.
- Conducting scientific research on issues in the field of foreign language education.
- Teaching, researching and participating in other training activities at the Faculty of English and the Faculty of Linguistics and Culture of English-Speaking Countries.
- Organize and participate in research and teaching cooperation activities with units inside and outside the university according to the tasks assigned by the President.
- Engaging in teaching and researching English at other Faculties which feature in English.
- Excellent training and academic achievements.
- Frequent innovation in teaching and research.
- Training thousands of bachelors, masters, doctors for the country.
- Providing human resources primarily for teaching foreign languages at all levels of education.
- In 2002, compiled English textbooks for secondary and high schools.
- In 2011, compiled English textbooks for secondary and high schools.
- Since 2002, been providing training for primary and high schools’ English.
- In 1993, received the third-class Labor Medal.
- In 2001, received the second-class Labor Medal.
- In 2008, received the first-class Labor Medal.
- Received numbers of honors from the Prime Minister, Ministry of Education and Training, Provincial People’s Committees, VNU’s President and ULIS’s President.