Center for International Education
|1st Floor – Sunwah Building – ULIS -VNU|
MA. Le The Quy
The International Education Center has the function of organizing and implementing international partnership programs, teaching Vietnamese for foreigners, and granting certificates to foreigners.
- Organizing and managing international partnership programs at the undergraduate level and some programs at the postgraduate level of the University, and some fostering language programs.
- Managing and organizing examination, assessing and granting Vietnamese certificates to foreigners.
- Cooperating with domestic and foreign agencies and organizations to organize foreign language training and fostering programs.
- Organizing short-term courses at foreign educational institutions for Vietnamese students.
- Receiving international students to attend short-term courses at ULIS.
- Coordinating with the Cooperation and Development Office to manage international students studying at the University.
- Coordinating with other departments within and without the University and relevant units to perform assigned tasks.
- The Director of the Center is authorized to sign and issue a number of documents related to the international partnership programs.
- The Director of the Center is authorized to sign internal notices and conclude meetings related to the management field.
- Performing other tasks assigned by the President.