First semester: August – December
Second semester: January – May
At the end of the first semester, learners will achieve A2+ level in Vietnamese
At the end of the second semester, learners will achieve B2 level in Vietnamese and basic knowledge about foundation subject.
International students who are interested in Vietnamese language, culture and is looking to study bachelor degree or master degree in Vietnam.
Has a high school diploma.
Step 1: Prepare Application package, including: (you can download the forms in the link below)
- Application form (Appendix LHS-7)
- Certified translation of High School diploma or equivalents.
- Certified translation of transcript of high school academic results.
- Certified copy of passport
- Four profile photos size 4cmx6cm (plain white background, clear face, no eyeglasses, taken within the last 6 months).
- Medical certificate issued by relevant health authorities in the home country or Vietnam within the last 6 months (Appendix LHS-8).
Step 2: Submit the package online via email firstname.lastname@example.org or at Office of Cooperation and Development, Room 405, A1 Building, University of Languages and International Studies-VNU, No. 2 Pham Van Dong Road, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
Step 3: Wait for the admission.
Cooperation and Development Office
Room 405, Building A1, University of Languages and International Studies
Phone: (84)96 8888 246