Department of Educational Psychology
|Room 506 – 5th Floor – Block A1 – ULIS -VNU|
|Dr. Nguyen Thi Thang||Dr. Dao Thi Dieu Linh|
Building, developing programs and teaching subjects such as Psychology – Education (General Psychology; Psychology; Education; State administrative management – Education management & training; Psychology in foreign language teaching; Methodology in scientific research; Creative thinking and entrepreneurship; Introduction to Psychology and Modules in courses of Foreign language Pedagogy) for students at ULIS – VNU. At the same time, the Department conducts scientific research activities and guides scientific research to serve training and community work.
- Developing programs and plans for teaching, learning and managing the teaching process, examining and assessing several assigned subjects.
- Managing lecturers and staff of the Division.
- Managing the quality, content, methods of teaching and scientific research.
- Compiling curriculum and textbooks of subjects.
- Researching and improving teaching and learning methods; proposing development plans, maintaining teaching – learning facilities.
- Developing plans and implementing political education, ideology, ethics, lifestyle for lecturers and staff.
- Managing facilities and equipment of the Division.
- Cooperating with other departments and individuals in and outside the University to serve the functions and duties of the Department.
- Performing other tasks assigned by the President.
Achieved many achievements in training and teaching activities.