Hanoi King Sejong Academy 2
|Room 107 – Block A4 – ULIS -VNU|
|024 6328 8237|
|MSc. Nguyen Thuy Duong||MSc. Ha Thu Huong|
Sejong Center has the function of organizing and implementing activities in the field of fostering, researching and developing Korean language and culture.
- Improving Korean language ability and understanding Korean culture for Vietnamese people through a system of Korean language education.
- Developing teacher training projects and improving Korean language ability for students and teachers.
- Contributing to the development of a Korean study course
- Promoting mutual relations between Vietnam and Korea.
- Periodically every 6 months or when requested to report to the President on the results of the Center’s activities.
- Since 2011, the Center has organized 32 courses with nearly 4350 students, held final exams and presented certificates for completion the courses for nearly 3000 students.
- The current teaching staff are all lecturers working in the Faculty of Korean Language & Culture with high professional qualifications, experience and enthusiasm.
- The Center also has a team of qualified Korean native lecturers with pedagogical professional certificates in Korean language training for foreigners and experience in teaching Korean for foreigners.