Briefing of November 2021
On November 10th, 2021, ULIS – VNU successfully held a briefing of November 2021, hosted by Dr. Do Tuan Minh – ULIS President.
The briefing was attended by Dr. Do Tuan Minh – ULIS President, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lam Quang Dong, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ha Le Kim Anh and Dr. Nguyen Xuan Long – ULIS Vice Presidents; Chairman of ULIS Trade Union; Directors of offices; Directors of centers; FLSS Principal; UMS Principal; Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Dean of the Faculty of Language Education and Professional Development.
At the briefing, Director of the Personnel Organization Office Duong Quynh Hoa, read the decision to reappoint Mr. Nguyen Van Son the position of Director of the Center for Resource Development, and the decision to reappoint Mr. Nguyen Tuan Anh the position of Vice Dean of the Faculty of English Language Teacher Education.
ULIS also rewarded Nguyen Thi Ha Ngan, the student who won the high prize at the Chinese Bridge Competition in 2021 and rewarded the group of her trainers.
On this occasion, the University announced the establishment of 6 communities of Practice.
At the meeting, President Do Tuan Minh highly appreciated the efforts of all departments in implementing their tasks in October. Meanwhile, he expected the departments to continue to fulfill the targets and tasks in November.
Activities of the University in the past month:
- Organized 2nd graduate enrollment in 2021;
- Organized the iGRS 2021 international conference;
- Implemented renovation and upgrading activities in terms of facilities;
- Implemented activities of Ba Vi Project.
Key tasks in November 2021:
- Celebrate Vietnam Teachers’ Day;
- Organize 1st seminar under UNC2021;
- Organize training courses on information technology application in teaching and training.