Faculty of Linguistics and Culture of English-Speaking Countries
|5th Floor – Block B2 – ULIS – VNU|
|Dr. Nguyen Thi Minh Tam||Dr. Hoang Thi Hanh||Dr. Phung Ha Thanh|
|Dean||Vice Dean||Vice Dean|
- Specialize in training Applied Linguistics, English language, Cultures of English-Speaking Countries & International Studies (Cultural and Transnational Communication) and related fields at undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Conduct scientific research in the fields of Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, Cultures of English-Speaking Countries, International Studies (Cultural and Transnational Communication) and related fields.
- Engaging in teaching, training and researching at other Faculties which feature in English.
- Teaching specialized subjects related to English linguistics at undergraduate level.
- Teaching specialized subjects related to cultures of English-speaking countries.
- Teach all major subjects of international studies (cultural and transnational communication) in English.
- Teaching subjects in the English master’s and PhD programs in the two fields, linguistics and cultures, as well as related fields.
- Conduct research on two majors in English Linguistics and Culture of English-speaking countries, International Studies (cultural and transnational communication) and related fields.
- Teaching, researching and participating in other training activities at the Faculty of English and the Faculty of English Language Teacher Education.
- Participating in teaching and research in other Faculties.
- Conducted 3 state level projects.
- Conducted 4 VNU level projects and numbers of projects at University level.
- Conducted 6 monographs and 2 international book chapters.
- Published hundreds of international and domestic articles.
- Developed the VSTEP test format.
- Primarily participating in training English graduate programs at ULIS.
- Responsible for academic-oriented International Studies and applied linguistics at undergraduate level.
- Guiding graduate students on their theses and dissertations.
- Responsible for improving the ability to teach specialized subjects in English for teachers at universities and colleges.
- Evaluated the pilot English program.