Annual Report 2022
Dear respectful partners,
First and foremost, we would like to extend our sincere greetings to all of you, home and overseas partners, who have accompanied the University of Languages and International Studies, Vietnam National University (ULIS – VNU) in all spheres for a long time up to now.
2022 has gone by ULIS with 10 outstanding achievements and activities of ULIS, including:
- ULIS Innovation (UI) Center established; students’ innovation and start-up activities promoted; “ULIS Festival for Innovation, Research and Entrepreneurship – ULIS Fire Day 5.0” organized;
- 33 innovation projects implemented in the academic year 2022-2023 in all departments of the University;
- Innovation in the organization of ULIS annual conference of the 2021-2022 academic year, whereby all the reports were presented in theatrical form (on June 28th-30th, 2022);
- All the procedures for launching a new bachelor’s course on Transnational Culture and Communication completed to be ready for enrollment from 2023; training programs adjusted; and economic-technical norms for training programs established in preparation for autonomy;
- ULIS Annual National Conference “Researching and teaching foreign languages, linguistics and international studies in Vietnam” (UNC2022); International Graduate Research Symposium (IGRS2022); the 13th Asia–Pacific Consortium of Teaching Chinese as an International Language (APC-TCIL 13);
- Celebrations: 20 years of implementing the fast-track program in English Language Teacher Education, 28 years of teaching Korean language, 30 years of teaching Japanese language, 30 years of teaching German language, and 60th anniversary of the Faculty of French Language and Culture;
- Institutional quality accreditation of ULIS-VNU, second period (2017 – 2021) completed with highly positive feedback;
- Congresses of all Party cells for the term 2022-2025 and the 21st Congress of ULIS Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union for the term 2022–2024 successfully organized;
- ULIS Music Festival on the 72nd anniversary of the Vietnamese Students’ Day (January 9th, 1950 – January 9th, 2022) and the 2022-2023 Hello ULIS Program (October 22nd, 2022);
- The Ministry of Construction approved the 1/500-scale detailed construction plan of ULIS – VNU campus in Hoa Lac.
This report will provide you with a summary of ULIS’s activities that you are interested in. With its eye-catching design and diverse contents, we hope you will find it helpful and continue to collaborate side by side with ULIS in the upcoming time.
Once again, we would like to express our deepest gratitude for your support and wish you good health, great success in your business and fruitful cooperation with ULIS. For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read online: HERE