Center for Quality Assurance
|Room 403, 404 – Block A1 – ULIS – VNU|
|MA. Nguyen Ninh Bac
||Dr. Le Thi Huyen Trang
- Coordinate; liaise with other units to deploy activities for quality assurance in ULIS.
- Research; apply study results in quality assurance.
- Consult and support the university President in quality assurance, quality control and quality culture building in the university.
- Liaise with other units to construct material data in quality assurance at the center; coordinate with functional units to organize the implementation, give instructions for quality assurance; consult the Government Board in improving conditions for quality assurance at the units.
- Consult, support and supervise other units to conduct reports on self-evaluation, register or organize the deployment of the activities for quality assurance and quality evaluation at the same level; liaise with other units to deploy activities for unit quality assurance.
- Liaise with other units to coordinate the deployment of reports on quality evaluation in the middle and after the period of quality control.
- Liaise with other units to get feedback from learners in order to improve teaching quality in the university.
- Liaise with other units to conduct surveys getting feedback from relevant sides on training programs to build the basis for the adjustment of training programs.
- Cooperate with other units and individuals inside and outside the university as well as inside and outside the country to implement the relevant tasks of the center in accordance with the present regulations of the law.
- Implement other tasks assigned by the university President.
♦ Scientific research
- Completed more than 20 projects at different levels (ULIS, VNU, MOET).
- Writing reference books, specialized reference books and book sections.
- Published nearly 100 articles in the Internal Foreign Language Magazine, Yearbook, Scientific Magazine of ULIS – VNU, International Scientific Magazine.
- Besides, the center’s staff members have many reports at domestic and foreign conferences and seminars.
- Participating in teaching English, Russian, French at undergraduate and post graduate levels or organizing seminars and workshops on teaching methods, testing/assessment at several universities.
- Supervising, evaluating many undergraduate and post-graduate graduation theses in English, Russian, French and Chinese.
- Participating in compiling programs and teaching Chinese on TV.
- Participating in teaching full-time students of VNU, students of English training programs under the strategic duties of VNU and learners of different training systems of VNU.
- Participating in teaching the International Partnership program with Southern New Hampshire University.
- Participating in teaching post-graduate students of VNU’s member universities and courses of professional development for teachers in the framework of 2020 Project.
♦ Tasks for educational quality assurance (from 2008 to 2016)
- Opened quality assurance website of the university in December/2009 updating information of quality assurance of ULIS, VNU and MOET.
- Contribute to increasing the awareness of key staff members, teachers and officers of the functional units in the university through activities of self evaluation, training programs for high school teachers, undergraduate teachers in English, Chinese, Russian, French and mid-term evaluation of training units.
- Deploy self-evaluation for B.A training programs, fast-track B.A programs, M.A of other different majors in the university.
- Construct and deploy the project to get feedback from learners on teaching activities of lecturers in the full-time training programs of ULIS – VNU. Get annual feedback from learners from 2010 up to now.