Center for East Asia Cooperation
|3rd Floor – Block A1 – ULIS – VNU|
The Center for East Asia Cooperation has the functions of organizing researching activities in language, economics, politics, culture, history, country study…, meanwhile organizing education cooperation activities in Eastern Asia.
- Coordinate organizing International Seminars, manage cooperation activities in research and education in Eastern Asia.
- Connect research agencies in Eastern Asia, establish research network in Eastern Asia, look for sponsor sources for research activities and education cooperation in this area.
- Liaise with other units to organize research activities among different countries in Eastern Asia.
- Organize introducing, exchanging researchers, lecturers among the countries in Eastern Asia.
- Design and liaise with other units to organize internship programs for students in Eastern Asia (presently counterparts of the university) to come for study in ULIS – VNU.
- Introduce foreign post-graduate programs with high scholarships.
- Research successful models of high education management of the universities in Eastern Asia, coordinate with the Personnel Organization Office to organize activities to send the university’s staff members to study high education management abroad, through which to provide consultancy for the university’s Governing Board about the university autonomy in the coming time.
- Organized the International Conference on “Cooperation in East Asia and Development of Human Resources” on March 29th, 2018. The Conference attracted a lot of experts from Japan, Korea, China and hundreds of domestic delegates.
- Since 2018, the Center has received sponsorship from One Asia fund of Japan for the syllabus design “Study about East Asia Community”. The center invited domestic and foreign experts of different professional areas such as Economics, Politics, Culture, History and International Study… to participate in the teaching. On September 13th, 2018, the Center organized the opening ceremony for teaching “Study about East Asia Community” to 50 ULIS students.
- From academic year 2018-2019, the center organizes annual International Seminar in December.