Faculty of English
|4th Floor – Room 501 – Block B2 – ULIS – VNU|
|02422431410 – 02438584968 – 02438581426|
|Dr. Vu Thi Thanh Nha
||TS. Lam Thi Hoa Binh
||TS. Mai Thi Loan
|Dean||Vice Dean||Vice Dean|
- Training English language for all students of school members’ of VNU’s at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Improving English for staff, students of VNU’s on demand.
- Participating in the training of undergraduate and graduate levels and conducting research in specialized fields.
- Teaching English at standard programs, fast-track programs, international standard programs, talented bachelor programs in undergraduate and postgraduate levels at VNU.
- Participating in the training courses and granting English certificates for staff, students of VNU’s and other agencies and units outside VNU.
- Engaging in teaching English and researching at other Faculties.
- Teaching, researching and participating in other training activities at the Faculty of Linguistics and Cultures of English-Speaking and the Faculty of English Language Teacher Education.
- Strongly developed the contingent of staff, improved the professional quality, professional qualifications and intensified the labor discipline.
- Completed the task of scientific research and achieved high quality teaching. Members of staff and lecturers strictly observe the working regulations. The Faculty well performed the task of fostering and developing staff’s professional quality.
- In recent years, the Faculty has published many articles in foreign magazines, 100% of staff has articles, scientific papers reported at seminars at all levels both inside and outside the country.
- Compiled and completed English language curricula for VNU’s members.
- Active joined in in the work of the Party, Trade Union, and Youth Union.
- 2010-2011: excellent workforce; received Certificate of merit from VNU’s President.
- 2011-2012: excellent workforce; received Certificate of merit from ULIS’s President.
- 2013- 2014: excellent workforce; received Certificate of merit from VNU’s President and ULIS’s President.
- 2014-2015: excellent workforce; received Certificate of merit from VNU’s President
- 2015-2016: excellent workforce; received Certificate of merit from VNU’s President; received second Prize in the art competition held by ULIS; solid workforce.
- 2016-2017: advanced workforce; received awards for outstanding achievements in Trade Union’s activities.
- 2017-2018: advanced workforce; received first Prize in the clean, beautiful, and green office competition; received awards for outstanding achievements in Trade Union’s activities; received Certificate of merit from VNU’s President