Faculty of Linguistics and Culture of English-Speaking Countries
|4th Floor – Block B2 – ULIS – VNU|
|Dr. Nguyen Thi Minh Tam||Dr. Hoang Thi Hanh|
- Training applied linguistics, English language, international studies, and cultures of English-speaking countries at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level and related fields.
- Conducting scientific research in the field of linguistics, applied linguistics, international studies, culture of English-speaking countries, and related fields.
- Engaging in teaching, training and researching at other Faculties which feature in English.
- Teaching specialized subjects related to English linguistics at undergraduate level.
- Teaching specialized subjects related to cultures of English-speaking countries.
- Teaching compulsory and optional subjects in English pedagogical programs and English interpretive programs.
- Teaching subjects in the English master’s and PhD programs in the two fields of language and culture as well as related fields.
- Carrying out research in English linguistics and cultures of English-speaking countries and related fields.
- Teaching, researching and participating in other training activities at the Faculty of English and the Faculty of English Language Teacher Education.
- Participating in teaching and research in other Faculties.
- Conducted 3 state level projects.
- Conducted 4VNU level projects and numbers of projects at University level.
- Conducted 6 monographs and 2 international book chapters.
- Published hundreds of international and domestic articles.
- Developed the VSTEP test format.
- Primarily participating in training English graduate programs at ULIS.
- Responsible for academic-oriented International Studies and applied linguistics at bachelor’s level.
- Guiding graduate students on their theses and dissertations.
- Responsible for improving the ability to teach specialized subjects in English for teachers at universities and colleges.
- Evaluating of the pilot English program.