VNU Journal of Foreign Studies
|2nd Floor – Block A1 – ULIS – VNU|
|firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lam Quang Dong
||Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Hoang Anh
|Chief – in – Editor||Deputy Chief – in – Editor|
The Journal of Foreign Studies, transaction name: “VNU Journal of Foreign Studies” (hereby called the Journal in abbreviation) is under the authority of ULIS-VNU Hanoi. The Journal has the function of providing information of theoretical research, practice; scientific forums, academic knowledge in language education, linguistics, international studies as well as relevant social sciences and humanities.
♦ Organize editing and issuing the Journal periodically
- Proclaim new scientific research in language education, linguistics, international studies as well as relevant social sciences and humanities.
- Provide forums to exchange information between scholars, scientists and all readers who are interested in fields of research of the Journal.
- Provide information to introduce results of domestic and foreign scientific research which is relevant to the Journal’s fields.
♦ Set up a network of well-qualified, competent, prestigious, enthusiastic associates who take part in the construction, development of the Journal’s increasing quality.
♦ Publish supplementary periodicals (supplementary sections, special magazines); organize service activities in relevant fields in accordance with Journalism law; implement other duties assigned by the university President.
♦ Manage employees, contracted labour and properties of the Journal in accordance with the present regulations.
- Presently, as an accredited Journal, it is eligible to make a contribution to conferring the Professor Title on qualified candidates of relevant fields which are proclaimed by the Journal such as Linguistics, Education, Psychology, Literature,… The Journal of Foreign Studies can grant a maximum credit to a project.
- All articles published by the Journal of Foreign Studies can be registered DOI (Digital Object Identifier).