Briefing of November 2019
On November 13th, 2019, ULIS – VNU successfully held a briefing of November 2019, hosted by Dr. Do Tuan Minh – ULIS President.
The briefing was attended by Dr. Do Tuan Minh – ULIS President, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ngo Minh Thuy, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lam Quang Dong; Chairman of ULIS Trade Union; Directors of offices; Directors of centers; FLSS Principal; UMS Principal; Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Dean of the Faculty of Language Education and Professional Development.
At the briefing, Director of the Personnel Organization Office Duong Quynh Hoa, read the decision to reappoint Dr. Huyng Anh Tuan the position of Dean of the Faculty of Graduate studies.
At the meeting, President Do Tuan Minh highly appreciated the efforts of all departments in implementing their tasks in October. Meanwhile, he expected the departments to continue to fulfill the targets and tasks in November and December.
Activities of the University in the past month:
- 50-year anniversary of establishment of FLSS.
- 10-year anniversary of establishment of the Faculty of Linguistics and Culture of English – Speaking countries.
- Successfully organized AALA and AFELTA conferences.
- Successfully organized GRS conference.
Key tasks in November 2019:
- Celebration of the Vietnamese Teacher’s Day.
- 25-year anniversary of Korean teaching at ULIS.
- Welcome the delegation of AUN.