ULIS students secure many honors at the “Miss & Mr VNU 2019” contest
On May 11th, 2019, the final night of “Miss & Mr VNU 2019” contest took place with the participation of 24 students, including 9 students from ULIS. All ULIS students secured sub prizes and main prizes, particularly 5 students reached the top 10, including Le Thi Ngoc Anh who won the title of Miss VNU.
The 6th Miss & Mr VNU 2019 contest was organized by the Youth Union – VNU Students’ Association. It started from February 2019. This is a brilliant competition which is held every 2 years for all male and female students studying at VNU. Miss & Mr VNU returned in 2019 under the theme “The beauty of volunteerism”.
In the final night, the contestants went through 4 sections: traditional costumes, free-style costumes, fancy costumes and preliminary question and answer round.
After 3 sections, the jury selected the 10 better faces for the preliminary question and answer round. Questions in this round revolve hot social issues such as climate change, wildlife protection, civilization through thanks and apologies, unsafe food, gender equality, etc.
List of awards for ULIS students:
• Miss VNU: Le Thi Ngoc Anh
• 1st Miss Runner-Up: Nguyen Khanh Linh
• 1st Mr Runner-Up: Dương Cao Thái Sơn
• 2nd Mr Runner-Up: Triệu Đức Hải
• Compassionate Ambassador: Nguyen Mai Trang
• Intellectual Ambassador: Trinh Hoang Yen
• Communication Ambassador: Nguyen Phuong Thao
• Sports Ambassador: Trieu Duc Hai
• Candidate performed the most beautiful free-style clothes: Nguyen Khanh Linh
• Candidates performed the best fancy costumes: Duong Cao Thai Son and Le Thi Ngoc Anh
• Lovely face: Le Thi Ngoc Anh
Congratulations to all the students.