Assets Management & Security Office
|Dr. Pham Van Kim
||MCs. Nguyen Van Doan
||Mr. Nguyen Trong Tuyen|
|Director||Deputy Director||Deputy Director|
The Assets Mangement & Security Office has the function of providing the President with consultancy on using & managing assets, renovating infrastructure, upgrading facilities & equipment for activities of teaching, learning and researching, assuring security, order, social safety against crime, for prevention of regulation violation, fire and natural disaster control in the University.
♦ Managing infrastructure, facilities, equipment
- Manage all the university’s infrastructure including properties, technical facilities and public construction architecture.
- Make annual plans for upgrading and completing the university’s infrastructure such as basic construction, procurement of facilities, renovation of roads, interior furniture and equipment for classrooms, offices as well as assurance of water and electricity supply in the university.
- Make profiles of investment in basic construction, renovation of facilities and equipment then submit these profiles to the President for approval.
- Supervise construction works, renovation, repair and installation of equipment. Organize the acceptance, payment, and handover of completed projects and put them into use
- Receive and manage investment projects of the University from different sources.
- Coordinate with the Resource Development Center to manage and exploit a number of facilities.
♦ Manage the use of equipment, assurance of water and electricity supply
- Manage, examine, supervise the use of equipment for training and other service activities in the university.
- Provide instructions of technical use for staff members, teachers and students. Join with other units in relevant activities of using technical equipment.
- Manage the use of classrooms. Make efficient use of facilities for teaching, learning and scientific research.
- Regularly and periodically manage, operate, maintain, repair the system of facilities.
- Examine, supervise the practice of economy in using properties, water electricity in the university.
♦ Lecture halls, classrooms and environment
- Organize service activities in terms of infrastructure. Coordinate with training units and the Academic Affairs Office in properly and efficiently using lecture halls and classrooms.
- Do service for teaching – learning activities according to time-tables and other work on plans which are approved by the Governing Board.
- Manage, implement and regularly supervise the protection of environment on the slogan: “Green, clean and beautiful”.
- Protect assets, prevent fire and explosion, natural disasters and epidemics.
- Coordinate with the local Public Security Agency to master the situation of security and order in the area. Suggest to the President plans and measures to prevent crime and assure security, order and social safety.
- Implement professional measures in accordance with the law and protection instructions of Hanoi Public Security Department to detect crime and prevent violation of regulations in the university. Simultaneously submit to the President measures to deal with the situation when necessary.
- Implement patrol work, assure security and order in the university. Organize duty enforcement in case of need or emergency when requested by the upper level.
- Make plans to implement and examine regulations for fire prevention and flood control in the university.
♦ Liaise with other units to carry out procedures for the procurement of a number of assets and equipment for teaching, learning, scientific research and other official activities.
♦ Liaise with other units for implementing regulations of local military agencies on planning, managing self-defense forces, reserve mobilization and coordinating with functional agencies to ensure national defense and security work.
♦ Other duties
- Build contracts, manage employment contracts and a number of service activities related to the functions and tasks of the unit.
- Coordinate with the Planning – Finance Office and other units in the liquidation of damaged or expired assets.
- Inspect, supervise and accept cleaning work throughout the University.
- Liaise with other units for ensuring environmental sanitation, health and safety for staff, teachers and students in the University.
- Coordinate with other units in the University to implement relevant quality accreditation standards.
♦ Implement other tasks assigned by the President
- Carried out the project “ Developing the Foregn Language Specialized School”.
- Implemented the project “ Improving facilities for evaluating capacity of ULIS – VNU”.
- Implemented the renovation of toilets in Block A2 – ULIS.
- Completed the installment of Air conditioning system in all classrooms in ULIS.