Center for Resource Development
|Room 102 – Block A4 and Sunwah Building – ULIS -VNU|
|097 493 6666|
|MA. Nguyen Van Son
The Center for Resource Development has the function of advising the President on the management of the exploitation and service of facilities and coordinating the implementation of community service activities of the University.
- Liaise with units for organizing the exploitation of the University’s facilities after these facilities have been used, completing the political tasks of the University in order to optimize the usability of the assets, increase revenue and reinvest resources in facilities for the University;
- Perform the management and service of facilities at SUNWAH Building, Sports Complex and HOMIES, Open space for staff, lecturers and students.
- Organize the implementation of the scheme on using public property for business, leasing, joint venture and association purposes of the University.
- Coordinate with units in the University to support students with internships, practice and job placement for graduates.
- Coordinate with units inside and outside the university to cooperate and coordinate in implementing activities on promoting and providing products and services of the University.
- Participate in community service activities.
- The Director of the Center is entitled to sign a number of documents as authorized by the President.
- Perform other duties assigned by the President.
- Well-fulfill all the assigned tasks.
- Successfully organize many events for many units inside and outside the university.
- Efficiently lease some areas of the university.
- Successfully organize specialized training courses and classes for English improvement for children.
- Efficiently implement tasks of job consultancy and introduction.