Center for Francophone Studies
|Block C3 – ULIS – VNU|
The French Language Research Center has functions of organizing and implementing activities in the field of research, language and cultural development in the Community of French-speaking countries and other related fields.
- Developing, implementing and participating in programs and projects on French language, French cultural research and French-speaking Community development.
- Developing and organizing interdisciplinary research in the field of French language and culture.
- Developing and participating in domestic and foreign cooperation programs on the development of French language and culture.
- Managing employees, facilities and equipment of the Center, and increasing investment to improve the operational capacity of the Center.
- Periodically every 6 months or when requested to report to the President on the results of the Center’s activities.