Briefing of May 2022
On May 11th, 2022, ULIS – VNU successfully held a briefing of
May 2022, hosted by Dr. Do Tuan Minh – ULIS President.
The briefing was attended by Dr. Do Tuan Minh – ULIS President, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lam Quang Dong, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ha Le Kim Anh and Dr. Nguyen Xuan Long – ULIS Vice Presidents; Chairman of ULIS Trade Union; Directors of offices; Directors of centers; FLSS Principal; UMS Principal; Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Dean of the Faculty of Language Education and Professional Development.
At the briefing, Director of the Personnel Organization Office Duong Quynh Hoa, read the decision to appoint Mr. Nguyen Hoang Giang the position of Vice Principal of ULIS Middle School, the decision to appoint Mr. Do Tuan Long the position of Vice Dean of the Faculty of Language Education and Professional Development, and the decision to appoint Mr. Luu Trong Nam the position of Vice Dean of the Faculty of German Language & Culture.
At the meeting, President Do Tuan Minh highly appreciated the efforts of all departments in implementing their tasks in April. Meanwhile, he expected the departments to continue to fulfill the targets and tasks in May.
Activities of the University in the past month:
- Organized the UNC2022;
- Organized ULIS Book Fair 2022;
- Organized the networking day in Hoa Lac;
- Organized XXI Congress of ULIS Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, term 2022 – 2024.
Key tasks in May 2022:
- Organiz ULIS FIRE Festival in 2022;
- Celebrate 10 years of separation of Faculty of Korean Language and Culture – 28 years of teaching Korean;
- Organize UMS Open Day;
- Celebrate International Children’s Day;
- Organizing vacations for staff;
- Actively organize recruitment communication activities at all levels.