Briefing of July 2020
On July 8th, 2020, ULIS – VNU successfully held a briefing of July 2020, hosted by Dr. Do Tuan Minh – ULIS President.
The briefing was attended by Dr. Do Tuan Minh – ULIS President, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lam Quang Dong and Dr. Nguyen Xuan Long – ULIS Vice Presidents; Chairman of ULIS Trade Union; Directors of offices; Directors of centers; FLSS Principal; UMS Principal; Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Dean of the Faculty of Language Education and Professional Development.
At the briefing, Director of the Personnel Organization Office Duong Quynh Hoa, read the decision to reappoint Dr. Nguyen Van Kim the position of Director of the Asset Managament and Security Office; Mr. Vu Van Hai the position of Director of the Politics & Student Affairs Office.
At the meeting, President Do Tuan Minh highly appreciated the efforts of all departments in implementing their tasks in June. Meanwhile, he expected the departments to continue to fulfill the targets and tasks in August.
Activities of the University in the past month:
- Organization of the 1st postgraduate entrance examination in 2020;
- Organizations of FLSS and UMS entrance examinations;
- Organization of a tour in Minh Chau island, Quang Ninh for international experts and students.
Key tasks in May 2020:
- Organization of the commencement for QH2016.F1 students in July;
- Continuous implementation of communication of enrollment at all levels.