Dr. Vu Thi Hong Tiep – Division of Vietnamese Language and Culture
Ph.D Vu Thi Hong Tiep is a lecturer at Division of Vietnamese Language and Culture, ULIS – VNU.
Ph.D Vu Thi Hong Tiep graduated Bachelor of High quality Linguistics and Literature, Master of Linguistics and Doctor of Vietnamese Language at Hanoi National University of Education.
The courses she taught include Stylistics, Introduction to phonetics, Introduction to Vietnamese linguistics, Vietnamese for foreigners.
3. Research Interest
General Linguistics; Vietnamese language; Cognitive Linguistics
4. Research Grants
The interactivity of journal discourse via some popular online newspapers, Ph.D thesis, Hanoi, 2017.
Concept “time” in the time-expressive language means of Vietnamese, M.A thesis, Hanoi, 2011.
Cognitive characteristics of the relationship between humans and the animal world via idioms that use the word of the semantic field of “animals” in Vietnamese, B.A thesis, Hanoi, 2009.
5. Major Publications
Ph. D Vu Thi Hong Tiep’s major publications include:
1. Improve and develop Vietnamese 3 (part 1), Viet Nam Education publishing house, 2013, (co-author).
2. Self-study language 6, Viet Nam Education publishing house, 2010, (co-author).
3. Self-study language 8, Viet Nam Education publishing house, 2010, (co-author).
And various articles on Linguistics, Language and Life, Lexicography and Encyclopedia, … along with several conference papers:
1. “Speech acts in feedback by readers of E-newspaper”, Lexicography and Encyclopedia Journal, Vol 3 (47), 2017, p.107-115.
2. “The interaction of journal discourse via the titles and chapeau”, Language and Life Journal, Vol 1 (255), 2017, p.53-59.
3. “Language of comment by readers of E-newspaper”, Maintaining the pure of Vietnamese and educate language in school (Proceedings workshop of science), Dantri, 2016, p.1112 – 1123.
4. “Some types of interaction of relationship interpassage in journal discourse”, Selected researches of literature (from today’s prevalent online journal), published by National University of Education, 2016, p. 661-670.
5. “The interaction of discourse from the symbols of literature”, Semiotics – from theory to practice in researching and teaching literature” (Proceedings workshop of science) published by Vietnam Education department, 2016, p.581-588.
6. “The characteristics of feedback by readers of E-newspaper” (Proceeding of workshop of science of Vietnam broadcast) published by: Dantri exjournal, 2016, p.265.