Briefing of the third quarter in 2021 held
On September 15th, 2021, ULIS – VNU held a briefing on tasks of the third quarter in 2021. Dr. Do Tuan Minh, ULIS President chaired the briefing. The briefing was also attended by Chairman of the Trade Union, Secretary of the Youth Union, representatives of departments of the University.
At the briefing, Director of the Personnel Organization Office Duong Quynh Hoa, read the decision to appoint Miss Nguyen Thi Ngoc Quynh the position of Director of the Science & Technology Office and the decision to appoint Miss Nguyen Thi Quynh Yen the position of Director of the Center for Language Testing & Assessment.
At the meeting, the President presented special awards to outstanding individuals and collectives including students of the University in the past quarter.
Delivering his speech at the briefing, President Do Tuan Minh highly appreciated the efforts of all the departments in completing their tasks in the third quarter of 2021 with outstanding achievements.
Reports on the performance in the third quarter of 2021 and the plan for the fourth quarter of 2021 and reports on the implementation of working and training regulations were delivered at the briefing.
Prominent results in the third quarter of 2021:
– Successfully organized enrollment work of all levels;
– Organized Annual ULIS faculty, staff and 2020-2021 Academic Year Summarization Conference;
– Completed the school self-assessment report for the 2021-2026 period and prepare to welcome the external assessment team;
– Renovated, repaired and upgraded facilities to prepare for the new academic year.
Crucial tasks in the fourth quarter of 2021:
– Review, evaluate and urge to complete the key tasks of the mission plan in 2021;
– Organize the 2nd round of graduate entrance exam and GRS international conference for graduate students in 2021;
– Organize online training at all levels and implement digital transformation plan in 2021;
– Complete to propose for approvement of the detailed plan of ULIS campus in Hoa Lac with the ratio 1:500.