ULIS Innovation Center (UI)
|MA. Nguyen Thi Ngoc Anh
ULIS Innovation Center is a functional unit directly under the University of Languages and International Studies, VNU, established by the decision of the President (Decision No. 425/QD-DHNN dated January 21, 2022). It is organized and operates according to the regulations of the University.
The Innovation Center has the function of promoting innovation activities, scientific research, and entrepreneurship (innovation, scientific research, and skills) of students of the University of Languages and International Studies, VNU in the direction of promoting the autonomy, dynamism, creativity, improving self-study, experience and discovery, research capacity for students, contribute to the creation of knowledge and products that are applicable to society.
- Successfully implement the Project to improve the efficiency of activities of innovation, scientific research and skills of students at the University of Languages & International Studies, VNU in the period of 2020-2025.
- Create a favorable environment for students’ activities of innovation, scientific research and entrepreneurship.
- Organize communication and dissemination about activities, products and achievements in innovation, scientific research and skills of students of the University.
- Organize training activities, foster professional knowledge, practical experience and exchange related to innovation, scientific research and skills for students and students.
- Manage and develop ULIS FIRE Journal, Potential Idea Bank (PP Bank).
- Organize registration, guide implementation, review, evaluate products of innovation, scientific research, and skills of university-level students and introduce participation in forums and contests at all levels.
- Organize conferences, forums, contests on innovation, scientific research and skills of students inside and outside the university.
- Implement the assessment, recognition and commendation of students with typical achievements in innovation, scientific research and skill activities.
- Implement and effectively use social resources for students’ innovation, scientific research and skills supporting ideas and products to be deployed and applied in practice.
- Coordinate with units throughout the University to deploy tasks on innovation, scientific research, and skills in general as assigned by the Governing Board.